At Wimbledon Cleaning Services we know how important it is for the buyers or potential tenants that the home is in a good and presentable state. We try to do our best and after our hard work we leave house/flat clean, tidy and shiny.
Our Pre/End of Tenancy cleaning service will suit perfectly to the demands of any Estate Agents may have, regarding the cleaning of premises they offer for rent or sale.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside and out all cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor if it is possible.
- Clean fridge / freezer removing all grime, mildew and food deposits.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Bath, basin, taps and shower fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and polished. If carpet, floor to be hoovered
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
General and bedrooms
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, skirting boards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- Carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture if it is possible
- Cobwebs to be removed.
- All other floors to be washed.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture /storage units should be clean inside and out.
We can wash and iron the bed linen and towels. If required we can also make up the beds.
Of course, our clients may need only parts of their homes or offices to be cleaned.