Carpet Cleaning Wimbledon
Why You Should Book Our Carpet Cleaning Service
Need excellent residential or commercial carpet cleaning services in Wimbledon or SW London? Look no further! At Wimbledon Cleaning Services we have been providing professional carpet and upholstery cleaning in London at reasonable prices since 2011.
Carpets and rugs are one of the most popular choices for covering floors. They require special attention when it comes to maintenance not only because they embellish your home or office interiors, but because their regular cleaning is essential for a healthy indoor environment. When you, your family members or your pets come home, or when your customers step into your office, all kinds of dirt and dust find their way into your carpet and stick between its fibres, making them hard to remove. Over time, more and more of these unwanted substances build up, often forming large and stubborn stains. This not only changes the appearance of the carpet, but can lead to numerous health hazards, as they are often a breeding ground for different types of bacteria and other micro-organisms.
The manufacturers recommend that carpets be cleaned every six months for them to last as long as possible. Our booking process is simple– just call or email your requirements, and we will provide you with all the relevant information and a quote. Our carpet cleaner will visit at your convenience and do the job promptly and in a professional manner.
Our professional methods
All our machines are “hot water extraction” machines and the cleaning method is “wet” cleaning, also known as steam cleaning or shampooing the carpets. Cleaning solutions are injected deep into the carpet under high pressure to dissolve the dirt and extract it. Grime, bacteria, and mites stand no chance!
We clean carpets and rugs made from wool, synthetics or a combination of the two. Please note that we don’t clean sisal, jute, seagrass or similar carpets and rugs.
Our cleaning technicians are fully trained and have years of experience in professional carpet and upholstery cleaning and stain removal. They will inspect your carpet to assess the problem areas, what actions need to be taken, what cleaning solutions should be used and what results you can expect.
We use only high-quality eco-friendly products and cleaning solutions. We work with Prochem and Ashby’s, the leading manufacturers of carpet cleaning equipment and chemicals to provide our clients with the best results. Our cleaning chemicals are children and pet friendly.
Booking and using our service
Follow these simple steps
- Check if your carpets or rugs are suitable for wet cleaning. We can clean synthetic, wool, or mixed carpets.
- Give us a call or drop us an email with the approximate measurements of the rooms and include any other carpeted areas that you need to be cleaned, such as flights of stairs and their number, hallways, landings, dressing rooms, office rooms, etc.
- Let us know about the parking. The carpet cleaning equipment is heavy and the carpet cleaner needs to be able to park the car as close to the building as possible.
- We’ll send you our quote and if you are happy with the price, we’ll arrange a carpet cleaner to clean your carpets, rugs, sofas, etc. at a day and time convenient for you.
- Before the arrival of the carpet cleaner, please de-clutter the rooms and areas that you would like to be cleaned. Try not to leave any boxes, clothes, shoes, etc. on the floors and don’t put them back before the carpet is completely dry.
- When the carpet cleaner arrives, he will bring the carpet cleaning equipment and machine inside, then fill it with water and detergents. He will inspect the carpet and pre-spray or pre-treat any stains with stain removers, etc. He will move some furniture items to clean under and behind them and will put them back after the cleaning. When the job is finished, he will leave you with some overshoes so you can walk on the slightly wet carpets.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are committed to delivering the best cleaning possible. We encourage you to check the cleaning at the end whilst our carpet cleaner is still on the premises. If you are not happy with something, he will re-clean it immediately.
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Minimum per carpet cleaning/upholestry cleaning – £80.00
Flight of stairs
from £1.50 / sq.m.
*Additional fee for parking and congestion charge might be applied
Each of our cleaning technicians has gone through proper training and is well prepared for dealing with even the most stubborn of stains. Furthermore, during the years we’ve encountered many difficult tasks and once we managed to tackle them we’ve gained experience and knowledge that are indispensable.
So, it was the proper foundations and hard work that made Wimbledon Cleaning Services what it is today – the golden standard when it comes to carpet and upholstery stain removal! We are really dedicated to our work and every task you have for us will be dealt with nothing else but perfection!
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Carpet cleaning
A. The price for carpet cleaning is different for each property and depends on the number and size of the rooms we need to clean. The price is different if the rooms are empty or furnished. We charge per flight of stairs, landing, etc. when such must be cleaned. Naturally, the larger the rooms, the more expensive it is to clean them. Furthermore, some carpets are of course in worse condition than others – some may be heavily stained, with trafficked areas, for example, and this will be considered when we provide our quote.
A. Yes, we have a minimum charge per visit. We offer discounts when big jobs are booked, or the carpet cleaning is combined with end of tenancy cleaning.
A. Normally, between 4-6 hours. In cold months it can take longer, and we recommend the heating be turned on. On hot summer days, they can dry in an hour or two.
A. Yes, the carpet cleaner moves the small furniture items – tables, chairs, bedside tables, beds on wheels, etc, but cleans around heavy furniture items such as wardrobes, heavy beds, heavy side cabinets or bookshelves, etc.
A. Yes, you can. We’ll leave you with some overshoes to prevent your footwear getting wet.
A. Yes, we clean synthetic or woollen rugs on the clients’ premises. Often the rugs need more time to dry then carpets. We recommend the rugs be placed on a tiled floor to dry or, if the floor is wood, a protective foil be placed under the rug to avoid possible damage to the wood from the moisture.
A. Yes, we clean fabric sofas. Please note that we don’t clean leather sofas. The client must check the manufacturer’s recommendation for cleaning first. We can clean the sofa if the upholstery is suitable for wet cleaning. The price depends on the size of the sofa. It is easy to give you a price if you to send us a picture of the sofa/s to our email or WhatsApp number 07788161210.