Carpet Cleaning New Malden
Why you Should Book our New Malden Carpet Cleaning Service
Carpets and upholstery are a huge part of our homes and offices interior design, but their maintenance can be a hard and frustrating experience for many people. If you are tired of trying to deal with those nasty and stubborn stains only to find new ones in their place by the end of the next week, don’t worry we are here to help!
Wimbledon Cleaning Services is a professional cleaning company that is providing reliable and efficient carpet cleaning in New Malden (KT3), London area at a reasonable price. We have more than 10 years in the fields of domestic and commercial cleaning, and we would be more than happy to help in the fight against the stubborn stains!
Fresh and clean carpets are always a welcome sight to see. In your New Malden home, they create a cozy and welcoming atmosphere while in your New Malden office they give your clients the first impression of professionalism and dedication to your work. Quite the contrary, though, dirty flooring can leave a bad impression to anybody who steps into your home or workplace.
Carpets and upholstery maintenance isn’t an easy task, and we know this way too well. You might be taking good care of them with the regular cleaning solutions and methods but sooner or later you will find these one or several stains that just seem impossible to be dealt with. Plus, overtime you will notice how your carpets and upholstery begin to darken in colour.
This is because of dirt and debris build-up deep inside the fabric where regular cleaning methods become completely ineffective.
Don’t worry! Wimbledon Cleaning Services is here to help! We will take good care of your carpets and upholstery! All of the stains will vanish, and you will see how your darkened carpets become bright and smell fresh once again!
Our professional methods
We use professional carpet and upholstery cleaning machines and chemicals from the leading manufacturers of carpet cleaning equipment and chemicals Prochem and Ashby’s to provide our clients with the best results. All our machines are “hot water extraction” machines and the cleaning method is “wet”, or hot water extraction cleaning, more popular as steam cleaning or shampooing the carpets. The powerful machines inject the cleaning solution into the carpet under high pressure to dissolve the dirt and extract it. Grime, bacteria, and dust mites stand no chance!
We use only professional high-quality eco-friendly products and cleaning solutions. They are safe for children and pets. We have special antibacterial cleaning chemicals too.
We clean synthetic, wool or wool and synthetic mix carpets and rugs. We don’t clean sisal, jute, seagrass or similar carpets and rugs.
Our carpet cleaners have the required knowledge and experience.
They are friendly and more than happy to answer your questions about our work. Don’t expect anything less than perfection from us, so prepare to be amazed by the results of our work!
We always begin our work with a thorough inspection of our New Malden client’s flooring. There are many different fabrics when it comes to carpet and upholstery manufacturing and each one of them requires a different cleaning approach to avoid any potential damage to the fibers. Furthermore, we need to know the origin of the stains before we proceed any further.
Once our cleaning technicians are ready with the inspection and have determined the best course of action the cleaning itself can begin! We stop working only after you are happy with the results, so you can rest assured about the quality of our work!
Wimbledon Cleaning Services is always at your disposal! Don’t hesitate and book a professional carpet cleaner now!
How to book our service
Just a few simple steps
- Check if the carpets or rugs in your New Malden home or office are suitable for wet cleaning. We can clean synthetic, wool, or mixed carpets, rugs, sofas, stools, mattresses, chairs, etc.
- Call us or send an email with the approximately measures of the rooms and include any other carpeted areas that you would like to be cleaned as flights of stairs and their number, hallway, landings, dressing rooms, office rooms, etc.
- If you need your sofa cleaned, please let us know how many seaters is and whether it is standard or L-shaped. Don’t forget to check if the upholstery is suitable for hot water extraction cleaning. We don’t clean leather sofas, chairs, etc.
- Let us know about the parking. The carpet cleaning equipment is heavy and the carpet cleaner needs to park the car as close to the building as possible.
- We’ll send you our quote and if you are happy with the price, we’ll arrange a carpet cleaner to clean your carpets, rugs, sofas, etc. in your convenient day and time.
- Before the arrival of the carpet cleaner de-clutter the rooms and areas that you would like to be cleaned. Don’t leave any boxes, clothes, shoes, etc. on the floors not put them back before the carpet is completely dry.
- When the carpet cleaner arrives, he will bring the carpet cleaning equipment and machine inside, will fill it with water and detergents. He will inspect the carpet and pre-spray or pre-treat with stain removers any stains, etc. He will move some furniture items to clean under and behind them and will put them back after the cleaning. At the end of the work, he will leave you overshoes so you can walk on the slightly wet carpets.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are committed to deliver as best cleaning as possible. Check the cleaning at the end whist our carpet cleaner is still at the premises. If you are not happy with something, he will re-clean immediately.
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Minimum per carpet cleaning/upholestry cleaning – £80.00
Flight of stairs
from £1.50 / sq.m.
*Additional fee for parking and congestion charge might be applied
Each of our cleaning technicians has gone through proper training and is well prepared for dealing with even the most stubborn of stains. Furthermore, during the years we’ve encountered many difficult tasks and once we managed to tackle them we’ve gained experience and knowledge that are indispensable.
So, it was the proper foundations and hard work that made Wimbledon Cleaning Services what it is today – the golden standard when it comes to carpet and upholstery stain removal! We are really dedicated to our work and every task you have for us will be dealt with nothing else but perfection!
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Carpet cleaning
A. The price for carpet cleaning is different for each property and depends on the number and size of the rooms we need to clean. The price is different if the rooms are empty or furnished. We charge per flight of stairs, landing, etc. when such must be cleaned. Naturally, the larger the rooms, the more expensive it is to clean it. Furthermore, some carpets are of course in worse condition than others – heavily stained, with trafficked areas and this will be considered when we provide our quote.
A. Yes, we have a minimum charge per visit. We offer discounts when big jobs are booked, or the carpet cleaning is combined with end of tenancy cleaning.
A. The client must pay any parking charges or congestion charge. We can send the car details upfront so the client to pay for a visitor parking permit which is usually cheaper than paying by hour.
A. Normally, between 6-7 hours. In cold months it can take longer, and we recommend the heating to be turned on. In the hot summer days, they can dry for an hour or two.
A. Yes, the carpet cleaner moves the small furniture items – tables, chairs, bedside tables, beds on wheels, etc. He cleans around heavy furniture items as wardrobes, heavy beds, heavy side cabinets or bookshelves, etc.
A. Yes, you can. We’ll leave you overshoes to avoid your socks of getting wet.
A. Yes, we clean synthetic or wool rugs on clients’ premises. Often the rugs need more time to dry then carpets. We recommend the rugs to be moved to dry on tiled floor or, if the floor is wood, a protection foil to be placed under the rug to avoid possible damage of the wood from the moisture.
A. Yes, we clean fabric sofas. We don’t clean leather sofas. The client must check the manufacturer recommendation for cleaning first. We can clean the sofa if the upholstery is suitable for wet cleaning. The price depends on the size of the sofa. It is easy to give you a price if you to send us a picture of the sofa/s to our email or WhatsApp number 07788161210.