Carpet Cleaning Raynes Park
Why you Should Book our Raynes Park Carpet Cleaning Service
Are you looking for excellent carpet cleaning services in Raynes Park (SW20) area? Then look no further you are in the right place! Wimbledon Cleaning Services is a South West London based professional cleaning company that is providing domestic and commercial cleaning services in the area at a reasonable price! We have more than 10 years of experience during which we’ve created many long-lasting relationships with our customers, and we’ve built a reputation as reliable and efficient carpet cleaners!
Everyone enjoys healthy and clean indoor environment but unfortunately, it is something not so easy to maintain. As you can probably imagine, carpets and upholstery are a huge part of your home and office interior, after all, these are the items with which we interact the most every day.
Each time you come back in your Raynes Park home you bring inside dust and dirt from the street that ends up between the fibres of your carpets. This dirt builds over time deep inside the carpet or fabric and large and stubborn stains are formed that is impossible to be removed with standard cleaning methods. This can happen even faster in your Raynes Park office, restaurant, pub as the constant flow of people means even more dirt and debris end up on your flooring.
While dirty carpets and upholstery can make a bad first impression to your guests or clients, which is always something you would never want to happen, the real problem is that they carry potential health hazards for you, your loved ones, or clients. Those nasty stains are the perfect breeding ground for a great variety of harmful microorganisms that can cause allergies, infections, and asthma. Beware dirty carpets doesn’t only look and smell bad; they are dangerous for your health!
As mentioned, regular cleaning methods can be ineffective when it comes to carpet and upholstery maintenance. This is why expert’s advice is to use the services of a professional carpet cleaner at least once a year, so they can deal with the build-up dirt inside your flooring for you.
Here is where we can help!
Our professional methods
We use professional carpet and upholstery cleaning machines and chemicals from the leading manufacturers of carpet cleaning equipment and chemicals Prochem and Ashby’s to provide our clients with the best results. All our machines are “hot water extraction” machines and the cleaning method is “wet”, or hot water extraction cleaning, more popular as steam cleaning or shampooing the carpets. The machines inject the cleaning solution into the carpet under high pressure to dissolve the dirt and extract it. Grime, bacteria, and dust mites stand no chance!
We use only professional high-quality eco-friendly products and cleaning solutions. They are safe for children and pets. We have special antibacterial cleaning chemicals too.
We clean synthetic, wool or wool and synthetic mix carpets and rugs. We don’t clean sisal, jute, seagrass or similar carpets and rugs.
There are many different kind of carpets or fabrics when it comes to carpet and upholstery manufacturing. Each of those fabrics requires different cleaning approach. This is because some of them might be damaged by harsher cleaning solutions and their cleaning should be done with care. When you add the different stains that can form on them, which require different cleaning on their own, to the equation and you can understand why knowledge and experience are essential.
Our carpet cleaners are dedicated professionals that are more than ready to take on every challenge that you might have for us. Before joining our ranks each of our cleaning technicians has gone through proper training and then has been assigned to work alongside our best professionals to gain the knowledge and experience which are an essential part of every carpet cleaner’s kit.
There isn’t a job too big or small for us, we take all tasks seriously and with great care!
Our work always begins with a thorough inspection of our client’s flooring to identify the type of fabric we are dealing with and the origin of the stains on it. This is important because as we already mentioned each fabric and stain requires different cleaning and only a professional can determine the right cleaning approach in each case.
Once the inspection is over, we can begin with the cleaning itself. Our work is done only once you are happy with the results! So, don’t expect anything less than perfection from us!
Wimbledon Carpet Cleaning is your reliable and efficient carpet cleaner! Don’t hesitate and contact us now!
How to book our service
Follow these easy and simple steps.
- Check if the carpets or rugs in your Raynes Park home or office are suitable for wet cleaning. We can clean synthetic, wool, or mixed carpets, rugs, sofas, stools, mattresses, chairs, etc.
- Call us or send an email with the approximately measures of the rooms and include any other carpeted areas that you would like to be cleaned as flights of stairs and their number, hallway, landings, dressing rooms, office rooms, etc.
- If you need your sofa cleaned, please let us know how many seaters is and whether it is standard or L-shaped. Don’t forget to check if the upholstery is suitable for hot water extraction cleaning. We don’t clean leather sofas, chairs, etc.
- Let us know about the parking. The carpet cleaning equipment is heavy and the carpet cleaner needs to park the car as close to the building as possible.
- We’ll send you our quote and if you are happy with the price, we’ll arrange a carpet cleaner to clean your carpets, rugs, sofas, etc. in your convenient day and time.
- Before the arrival of the carpet cleaner de-clutter the rooms and areas that you would like to be cleaned. Don’t leave any boxes, clothes, shoes, etc. on the floors not put them back before the carpet is completely dry.
- When the carpet cleaner arrives, he will bring the carpet cleaning equipment and machine inside, will fill it with water and detergents. He will inspect the carpet and pre-spray or pre-treat with stain removers any stains, etc. He will move some furniture items to clean under and behind them and will put them back after the cleaning. At the end of the work, he will leave you overshoes so you can walk on the slightly wet carpets.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are committed to deliver as best cleaning as possible. Check the cleaning at the end whist our carpet cleaner is still at the premises. If you are not happy with something, he will re-clean immediately.
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Minimum per carpet cleaning/upholestry cleaning – £80.00
Flight of stairs
from £1.50 / sq.m.
*Additional fee for parking and congestion charge might be applied
Each of our cleaning technicians has gone through proper training and is well prepared for dealing with even the most stubborn of stains. Furthermore, during the years we’ve encountered many difficult tasks and once we managed to tackle them we’ve gained experience and knowledge that are indispensable.
So, it was the proper foundations and hard work that made Wimbledon Cleaning Services what it is today – the golden standard when it comes to carpet and upholstery stain removal! We are really dedicated to our work and every task you have for us will be dealt with nothing else but perfection!
Frequently Asked Questions about Our Carpet Cleaning
A. The price for carpet cleaning is different for each property and depends on the number and size of the rooms we need to clean. The price is different if the rooms are empty or furnished. We charge per flight of stairs, landing, etc. when such must be cleaned. Naturally, the larger the rooms, the more expensive it is to clean it. Furthermore, some carpets are of course in worse condition than others – heavily stained, with trafficked areas and this will be considered when we provide our quote.
A. Yes, we have a minimum charge per visit. We offer discounts when big jobs are booked, or the carpet cleaning is combined with end of tenancy cleaning.
A. The client must pay any parking charges or congestion charge. We can send the car details upfront so the client to pay for a visitor parking permit which is usually cheaper than paying by hour.
A. Normally, between 6-7 hours. In cold months it can take longer, and we recommend the heating to be turned on. In the hot summer days, they can dry for an hour or two.
A. Yes, the carpet cleaner moves the small furniture items – tables, chairs, bedside tables, beds on wheels, etc. He cleans around heavy furniture items as wardrobes, heavy beds, heavy side cabinets or bookshelves, etc.
A. Yes, you can. We’ll leave you overshoes to avoid your socks of getting wet.
A. Yes, we clean synthetic or wool rugs on clients’ premises. Often the rugs need more time to dry then carpets. We recommend the rugs to be moved to dry on tiled floor or, if the floor is wood, a protection foil to be placed under the rug to avoid possible damage of the wood from the moisture.
A. Yes, we clean fabric sofas. We don’t clean leather sofas. The client must check the manufacturer recommendation for cleaning first. We can clean the sofa if the upholstery is suitable for wet cleaning. The price depends on the size of the sofa. It is easy to give you a price if you to send us a picture of the sofa/s to our email or WhatsApp number 07788161210.