Carpet Cleaning Tooting
Why you Should Book our Tooting Carpet Cleaning Service
Are you in need of reliable and efficient carpet cleaning in Tooting area? Look no further. Wimbledon Cleaning Services offers professional carpets and upholstery cleaning at a reasonable price! We have more than 10 years of experience in the domestic and commercial cleaning business in London and during this period we’ve built numerous healthy relationships with our clients. We are always looking to create new ones!
Carpets and upholstery are a big part of our Tooting home and office interior design. Fresh and clean flooring is always a welcome sign for your guests and a sign of professionalism for your clients. It shows them how dedicated you are to your work and that you appreciate even the slightest of detail. But if your clients and guests step inside and find dirty carpets and upholstery covered with nasty stains you can probably guess what their reaction will be.
We understand that it can be quite difficult to maintain clean flooring especially when you are busy with work through the day and during the weekend you only wish to take a rest and spend some quality time with your family. This is why we are here to help!
We will take professional care of your carpets and upholstery for you! Get in touch with us to make your carpets and upholstery fresh and free of dirt and dust mites once again.
Our professional methods
All our machines are “hot water extraction” machines and the cleaning method is “wet, i.e. hot water extraction” cleaning, also known as steam cleaning or shampooing the carpets. The machines inject the cleaning solution into the carpet under high pressure to dissolve the dirt and extract it. Grime, bacteria, and dust mites stand no chance!
We use only professional high-quality eco-friendly products and cleaning solutions. We work with the leading manufacturers of carpet cleaning equipment and chemicals Prochem and Ashby’s to provide our clients with the best results. Our cleaning chemicals are children and pet friendly. We have special antibacterial cleaning solutions too.
We clean synthetic, wool or wool and synthetic mix carpets and rugs. We don’t clean sisal, jute, seagrass or similar carpets and rugs.
Our carpet cleaners have gone through proper training before joining our ranks. They have dealt with a great variety of different tasks which has resulted in what they are today – highly qualified professionals from which you can expect only the best results.
The knowledge and experience in the work of a carpet cleaner are what matters the most. This is because there are a great variety of different fabrics on the market and each one of them requires a different treatment. Furthermore, if you add the number of different stains that can form on your carpet the combinations become way too much for an inexperienced person to handle.
So don’t worry your carpets and upholstery are in good hands with us!
Once our carpet cleaner arrives at your Tooting house or office, they will start by inspecting the problematic areas and determine the best course of action. They will choose proper cleaning solutions and methods depending on the type of the carpet and upholstery you wish to be cleaned.
The intensity of the cleaning products we are using depends on the type of stains and how stubborn they are to deal with. But you must rest assured that we are working with only high-quality eco-friendly products to ensure the safety of our clients and the best possible result.
Once the inspection of the area is over and our cleaning technicians have determined the best treatment for your carpets and upholstery the cleaning itself can begin.
Our number one priority is our client’s satisfaction! So, the work itself is over once you are happy with the results!
Wimbledon Cleaning Services is here to take care for the maintenance of your carpets and upholstery! Our services are always at your disposal, so don’t hesitate and contact us now!
How to book our service
Follow these simple step
- Check if your carpets or rugs are suitable for wet cleaning. We can clean synthetic, wool, or mixed carpets, rugs, sofas, stools, mattresses, chairs, etc.
- Give us a call or drop us an email with the approximately measures of the rooms and include any other carpeted areas that you need to be cleaned as flights of stairs and their number, hallway, landings, dressing rooms, office rooms, etc.
- If you need your sofa cleaned, please let us know how many seaters is and whether it is standard or L-shaped. Don’t forget to check if the upholstery is suitable for hot water extraction cleaning. We don’t clean leather sofas, chairs, etc.
- Let us know about the parking. The carpet cleaning equipment is heavy and the carpet cleaner needs to park the car as close to the building as possible.
- We’ll send you our quote and if you are happy with the price, we’ll arrange a carpet cleaner to clean your carpets, rugs, sofas, etc. in your convenient day and time.
- Before the arrival of the carpet cleaner de-clutter the rooms and areas that you would like to be cleaned. Don’t leave any boxes, clothes, shoes, etc. on the floors not put them back before the carpet is completely dry.
- When the carpet cleaner arrives, he will bring the carpet cleaning equipment and machine inside, will fill it with water and detergents. He will inspect the carpet and pre-spray or pre-treat with stain removers any stains, etc. He will move some furniture items to clean under and behind them and will put them back after the cleaning. At the end of the work, he will leave you overshoes so you can walk on the slightly wet carpets.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are committed to deliver as best cleaning as possible. Check the cleaning at the end whist our carpet cleaner is still at the premises. If you are not happy with something, he will re-clean immediately.
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Minimum per carpet cleaning/upholestry cleaning – £80.00
Flight of stairs
from £1.50 / sq.m.
*Additional fee for parking and congestion charge might be applied
Each of our cleaning technicians has gone through proper training and is well prepared for dealing with even the most stubborn of stains. Furthermore, during the years we’ve encountered many difficult tasks and once we managed to tackle them we’ve gained experience and knowledge that are indispensable.
So, it was the proper foundations and hard work that made Wimbledon Cleaning Services what it is today – the golden standard when it comes to carpet and upholstery stain removal! We are really dedicated to our work and every task you have for us will be dealt with nothing else but perfection!
Frequently Asked Questions about Our Carpet Cleaning
A. The price for carpet cleaning is different for each property and depends on the number and size of the rooms we need to clean. The price is different if the rooms are empty or furnished. We charge per flight of stairs, landing, etc. when such must be cleaned. Naturally, the larger the rooms, the more expensive it is to clean it. Furthermore, some carpets are of course in worse condition than others – heavily stained, with trafficked areas and this will be considered when we provide our quote.
A. Yes, we have a minimum charge per visit. We offer discounts when big jobs are booked, or the carpet cleaning is combined with end of tenancy cleaning.
A. The client must pay any parking charges or congestion charge. We can send the car details upfront so the client to pay for a visitor parking permit which is usually cheaper than paying by hour.
A. Normally, between 6-7 hours. In cold months it can take longer, and we recommend the heating to be turned on. In the hot summer days, they can dry for an hour or two.
A. Yes, the carpet cleaner moves the small furniture items – tables, chairs, bedside tables, beds on wheels, etc. He cleans around heavy furniture items as wardrobes, heavy beds, heavy side cabinets or bookshelves, etc.
A. Yes, you can. We’ll leave you overshoes to avoid your socks of getting wet.
A. Yes, we clean synthetic or wool rugs on clients’ premises. Often the rugs need more time to dry then carpets. We recommend the rugs to be moved to dry on tiled floor or, if the floor is wood, a protection foil to be placed under the rug to avoid possible damage of the wood from the moisture.
A. Yes, we clean fabric sofas. We don’t clean leather sofas. The client must check the manufacturer recommendation for cleaning first. We can clean the sofa if the upholstery is suitable for wet cleaning. The price depends on the size of the sofa. It is easy to give you a price if you to send us a picture of the sofa/s to our email or WhatsApp number 07788161210.