End of tenancy cleaning Wimbledon
Why you Should Book our End of Tenancy Cleaning Service
Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Looking for a professional end of tenancy cleaning service in Wimbledon and SW London at a reasonable price? You come to the right place! At Wimbledon Cleaning Services, we have been providing our clients with the best lease-end cleaning in the area since 2010. Over the years we have done hundreds of different jobs for our clients, who include estate agencies, landlords, property managers and tenants. We have cleaned everything from small studio flats to big 7–8-bedroom houses. Our main goal has always been the client`s satisfaction from а job well done.
We understand how important it is for a landlord or an estate agency to present a property in a perfect state to potential buyers or tenants and we always try to make it spotless. We also know that cleaning standards are one of the main reasons for disputes between landlords and tenants and could lead to deposit deductions. We always go an extra mile for our clients to make sure our cleaning will pass even the most detailed landlord inspection.
Regardless of the reason you require professional cleaning and the current state of the property, we guarantee to leave it polished and sparkling clean.
What are the Main Benefits of Booking Us?
Simple and clear from beginning to end
When we take a job, we make sure it is done completely and perfectly from beginning to end. We will send you the necessary information about our service at the beginning, so you’ll know exactly what to expect for your money. We’ll never mislead you nor hide any details about the cleaning, the price, payment, etc. Our main aim is to make things easy both for the clients and for us too. We completely understand that moving in or out of a property requires good organization of the whole process involving the removal company, the cleaners, the estate agency, the inventory company, etc. We try to reduce the stress from our side and make everything clear and simple. Not only that, but, when necessary, we’ll give you advice on how to proceed with the booking or organize the cleaning, etc. We have years of experience and have worked around the inventory clerks, removal men, etc. over the years.
You don’t need to worry about providing any cleaning materials or making additional bookings for oven or carpet cleaning. We have everything that we need to clean your property. Oven cleaning is always included in the price. If you wish, we’ll clean the carpets with our professional carpet cleaning machines.
How We Work
No compromise on quality
Our professional technicians clean every room and everything from the lights on the ceiling and cobwebs in the corners to the skirting boards and floors. We put a great deal of efforts into our work and never leave things until we are completely sure everything is clean. This is why our clients have no problems with their check in or out inspections.
We undertake very detailed cleaning in every room in the property, but usually the kitchen and bathrooms are the rooms that require the most efforts and professional knowledge of how to do things. Therefore, we pay extra attention to kitchens and bathrooms. These are usually the areas where we spend most of our time. Even kitchens that are regularly cleaned, build up grime and grease over the years, and this can be extremely challenging to get rid of. So, if you book us, you will get your kitchen appliances thoroughly cleaned, including the oven, within the quoted price.
Like the kitchen, the bathroom tends to present challenges, in this case mould, limescale. We use special cleaning solutions and equipment to make sure everything is disinfected and cleaned, limescale deposits and mould removed as much as possible, and the toilet is cleaned and disinfected too. We never compromise on hygiene and cleanliness.
Need Help with Cleaning your Carpets, Rugs, or Sofas?
Simply add carpet or upholstery cleaning to the standard cleaning package and we will arrange the carpet cleaner to take care of the carpets or upholstery. We use professional carpet cleaning machines and chemicals and many different stain removers to make sure the carpets are cleaned as thoroughly as possible.
You can combine your end of tenancy cleaning with:
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Type of flat
Price (excl. Carpet Cleaning)
Price (incl. Carpet Cleaning)
1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom flat
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
4 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
*Additional fee for parking and congestion charge might be applied
Cleaning Specifications We Follow
- All work surfaces to be cleaned, disinfected, and polished.
- All kitchen cupboards and drawers to be cleaned inside and out, including their top.
- The sink and taps to be cleaned, limescale removed and polished.
- Wall tiles/splash back to be cleaned and polished.
- Oven to be cleaned internally (inside top excluded) to remove all built up grease; exterior also cleaned and polished.
- Clean externally and remove grime from extractor and filters where possible.
- Clean fridge/freezer removing all grime, mildew, and food deposits.
- Clean washing machine externally (exposed parts). Clean rubber around the door. Clean soap drawer.
- Clean dishwasher inside (filters) and out (exposed parts).
- Clean tumble dryer inside and out (exposed parts).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle and toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned, and polished.
- Wall tiles cleaned and polished.
- Bath, basin, taps and shower fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- All soap and shampoo, to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Bathroom cabinets to be cleaned/disinfected inside and out.
- Floors to be vacuumed and mopped. Carpets to be hoovered.
General and Bedrooms
- Dusting throughout, including light fittings and shades, light switches, and sockets, skirting boards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- Carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture where
- Cobwebs to be removed.
- Hard floors to be mopped (when the floors are suitable for mopping).
- All furniture, mirrors, picture frames, to be dusted and polished.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windowsills to be wiped down.
- All doors and tops of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be wiped.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Frequently Asked Questions
The price for an end of tenancy cleaning mainly depends on the size of the property (standard studio, one-bedroom flat, three-bedroom house/flat, etc.) and the state of the house at the end of the tenancy. Naturally, the larger the property, the more expensive it is to clean it. Furthermore, some properties are of course in worse condition than others and this will be taken into account when we provide our quote.
Prices for end of tenancy cleaning vary due to:
a) the size of the premises, the number of floors, the number of bathrooms, and whether there are additional rooms to be cleaned, e. g. – storage areas, conservatories, additional corridors, etc.
b) whether the premises are unfurnished (rooms are empty) or furnished. We dust, wipe, polish or vacuum every furniture item.
c) additional services the client may requests, such as cleaning of blinds, balcony cleaning or other specific tasks to be completed.
d) adding carpet/upholstery or mattress cleaning.
e) any parking or congestion charges.
Yes, we do. We offer a 72hours guarantee of the service when an independent inventory company is involved with the check-in/out inspection. We would like the report to be sent to us so that we can rectify any issues stated in the report as soon as possible.
For any other occasions we expect the client personally to check our work at the end of the while our technicians are still at the premises. We will correct any issues immediately.
We don’t offer a free re-clean when building works have been done or someone has lived in the property between the cleaning and the check-out/in inspection.
No, we provide everything that is needed for the cleaning – detergents, dusters, vacuum cleaners, mops, step ladders, etc.
There is an additional charge for professional carpet cleaning. The price depends on the number and size of the rooms we must clean, whether are empty or there is furniture in the rooms, the number of the flights of stairs, landings, and any additional areas we must clean – hallway/corridors/dressing rooms, etc. We offer discounts for carpet cleaning when the service is booked together with end of tenancy cleaning.
The expression is used when the carpets, rugs, etc. must be washed, shampooed to remove the ingrained dirt. We use professional hot water extraction machines that spray water and detergent deep into the carpet under high pressure. The machine has powerful vacuums which suck back the dissolved dirt, leaving the carpets slightly wet at the end. Standard hoovers remove the dust and dirt from the surface. Carpet cleaning machines clean in-depth and extract the dirt, bacteria, and mites not only from the surface but inside the carpet too.
Yes, we can do that.
It is good to keep in the mind the following:
• Any external cleaning (outside windows, balconies, porches, patios, gardens, etc.) at the premises is not included in the standard pack for pre/end of tenancy cleaning.
• Any rubbish removal is not included in the standard pack.
• The cleaning of any tall Velux windows, skylights, other tall windows, or any tall light fittings and chandeliers, etc. is not included.
• Washing/cleaning of walls and ceilings is not included in the standard package. We can remove only occasional marks from the walls if the paint permits.
• Removing mould from walls and ceilings not included in the standard package.
• The cleaning of conservatories, utility rooms, garages, etc. is not included in the standard package. This can be done on request.
• Removal of wax and stickers is not included in the standard package.
• Washing of any cutlery, utensils and tableware is not included in the standard package.