End of tenancy cleaning
End of tenancy cleaning Wimbledon
If you are looking for a professional end of tenancy cleaning services in Wimbledon at reasonable prices then you are in the right place! We, at Wimbledon Cleaning Services, provide our clients with the best end of tenancy cleaning services in the region and we are ready to take intensive care of your property. Our clients` satisfaction is number one priority for us and we won’t stop working until we reach your expectations!
We understand how important it is for a landlord or an estate agency to present a property in a perfect state to potential buyers or tenants, so allow us to prepare it for them. We also know that cleaning costs are one of the main reasons for lost deposits, so if you are moving out of a property and want to make sure it will pass even the most detailed landlord inspection, give us a call.
Regardless the reason you require professional cleaning and the current state of the property, we will leave it polished and sparkling clean.
Our end of tenancy service
When we take on a task we make sure it is completely and perfectly done. This is why our end of tenancy services include the whole property. Our professional technicians will go through every room and cover everything from top to bottom. Still, you can always choose which area of your property requires cleaning.
The areas that usually require more professional care:
We pay extra attention to this area of the property as this is where a lot of mess tends to happen. Different kinds of foods are stored in the fridge/freezer, cupboards and drawers that are almost certain to leave some kinds of nasty stains or bad odour. Furthermore, there are many appliances that build up grime and grease over the years, which can be extremely challenging to get rid of. Cooking might be a fun and pleasant experience for many but there is hardly anyone that enjoys cleaning the mess done after it, so leave this task to us and allow us to bring the shine back into your kitchen.
Similar to the kitchen, the bathroom tends to gather all kinds of nasty stains and usually produces a lot of bad smells. For the bathroom, we use special cleaning solutions and equipment to make sure everything is disinfected and cleaned on 100%, as there shouldn’t be made any compromises when it comes to hygiene. The toilet is a breeding ground for many bacteria and should be taken care of with extreme caution.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Specification
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside and out all cupboards and drawers. Remove all dispose of any food left behind, carrier bags, etc.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be decreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally (inside top excluded) to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
- Clean externally and remove grime from extractor where it is possible.
- Clean fridge/freezer removing all grime,
- mildew and food deposits.
- Clean washing machine externally (exposed parts). Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawer.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (exposed parts).
- Clean tumble dryer inside and out (exposed parts).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Bath, basin, taps and shower fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be vacuumed and mopped. If carpet, floor to be hoovered.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
General and bedrooms
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, skirting boards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- Carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture where it is possible
- Cobwebs to be removed.
- All other floors to be mopped.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc.) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Window sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture /storage units to be cleaned inside and out.
- Any external cleaning (windows outside, balconies, porches, patios, gardens, etc.) at the premises is not included in the standard pack for pre/end of tenancy cleaning.
- Any rubbish removal is not included in the standard pack.
- The cleaning of any tall Velux windows, skylights, other tall windows, any tall light fittings and chandeliers, etc. is not included.
- Walls and ceiling washing/cleaning is not included in the standard pack. We can remove only occasional marks from the walls if the paint permits.
- Walls and ceilings mould removing is not included in the standard pack. Only small areas can be wiped with standard mould removing chemicals. We cannot guarantee restoration of the initial colour and condition of the cleaned areas.
- The cleaning of conservatories, utility rooms, garages, etc. is not included in the standard pack. We don’t clean conservatory roof windows, blinds, etc.
- Wax and stickers removing are not included in the standard pack.
- Washing of any cutlery, utensils and tableware is not included in the standard pack.