End of tenancy cleaning Clapham
Why you Should Book our Clapham End of Tenancy Cleaning Service
Professionalism, Quality, Punctuality and Value
Are you looking for professional end of tenancy cleaning services in Clapham, London? We, at Wimbledon Cleaning Services, provide our customers with high-quality and intense end of tenancy cleaning services in the area at a reasonable price! We have more than 10 years of experience in the field and we have set a new standard when it comes to the proper care for our client’s property.
We are ready to take on every task you have for us and we are determined to exceed your expectations, as our client’s expectations are our top priority for us!
In the many years we’ve been providing end of tenancy cleaning services in Clapham, we have been working with a great variety of clients – tenants, landlords, estate agencies, etc. Our past and ongoing relationships with them have provided us with indispensable experience, allowing us to improve as a company over the time and reach our current level of a professional cleaning company.
Whether you are a tenant who is moving out and wants to keep their deposit or a landlord, who wants to prepare their property for new tenants, give us a call!
We will take care of the property and make sure to leave everything sparkling clean and ready for thorough inspection or upcoming accommodation.
What are the Main Benefits of Booking Us?
Easy to book and clear from beginning to end
We know that moving in or out of a property is stressful. Our goal is to make the booking easy. We need to know the details of the property you are moving in or out. We send detailed email with the price and what is included in the service, once we get the information. We can offer additional services that are not included in the standard package, as carpet or upholstery cleaning and will send the price in advance if you are interested. So, our clients know exactly what to expect for their money. We’ll never mislead you nor hide any details about the cleaning, the price, payment, etc. Our main aim is to make things easy both for the clients and for us too. We completely understand that moving in or out of a property is stressful and good organization of the whole process is needed. We try to make then things easy and simple from our side. Not only that, but, when necessary, we can give you advice on how to proceed with the booking or organize the cleaning, etc. We have years of experience and have worked around the removal men, inventory clerks, estate agents, etc. over the years.
You should not worry about providing any cleaning materials or booking another company for carpet or oven cleaning. We have everything that we need to clean your property. Oven cleaning is always included in the price. On your request, we’ll clean the carpets, sofas or rugs with our professional carpet or upholstery cleaning machines.
How We Work
Quality is important for us
Our professional cleaners clean every room and area – from removing the cobwebs on the lights and the ceiling to every corner and skirting board. We put a great deal of efforts into our work and never leave things half clean. We work until we are sure everything done properly. This is why our clients have no problems with their check in or out inspections.
We undertake very detailed cleaning in every room in the property, but usually the kitchen and bathrooms are the rooms that require the most efforts and professional knowledge of how to do things. Therefore, we pay extra attention to kitchens. This is where the cooking occurs, which we all know is inevitably connected with the use and preparation of a variety of substances that can leave tons of stains and grime. Furthermore, a lot of electrical appliances such as the fridge and the stove are usually a real pain to deal with. We always pay extra attention to this area. Even kitchens that are regularly cleaned, build up grime and grease over the years, and this can be extremely challenging to get rid of. So, if you book us, you will get your kitchen appliances thoroughly cleaned, including the oven, within the quoted price.
Like the kitchen, bathroom usually is a place where a lot of stains and grime tends to build up, which are often accompanied by an unpleasant smell. In this area, we use professional solutions to ensure everything is perfectly cleaned and disinfected, as there shouldn’t be any compromises when it comes to hygiene.
Do you Need your Carpets, Rugs, or Sofas Cleaned?
Just let us know and we’ll add carpet or upholstery cleaning to the standard cleaning package. We’ll tell you upfront how much you need to pay. We’ll arrange the carpet cleaner to take care of the carpets or upholstery in the property. We use professional carpet cleaning machines and chemicals and have many different stain removers to make sure the carpets are cleaned as thoroughly as possible.
You can combine your end of tenancy cleaning with:
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Type of flat
Price (excl. Carpet Cleaning)
Price (incl. Carpet Cleaning)
1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom flat
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
4 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
*Additional fee for parking and congestion charge might be applied
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Specifications We Follow
- All kitchen tops, including tiles, splashbacks, etc. to be cleaned, disinfected, and polished.
- All kitchen cupboards and drawers to be cleaned inside and out, including their top.
- The sink and taps to be cleaned, disinfected, and polished.
- Floor to be vacuumed and mopped.
- Oven to be cleaned internally (inside top excluded) to remove all built up grease; exterior also cleaned and polished.
- Clean externally and remove grime from extractor and filters where possible.
- Clean and disinfect the fridge and freezer removing all grime, mildew, and food deposits.
- Clean washing machine externally (exposed parts). Clean rubber around the door. Clean soap drawer.
- Clean dishwasher inside (filters) and out (exposed parts).
- Clean tumble dryer inside and out (exposed parts).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle and toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned, and polished.
- Wall tiles cleaned and polished.
- Bath, basin, taps and shower fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- All soap and shampoo, to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Bathroom cabinets to be cleaned/disinfected inside and out.
- Floors to be vacuumed and mopped. Carpets to be hoovered.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
General and Bedrooms
- Dusting throughout, including light fittings and shades, light switches, and sockets, skirting boards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- Carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards and behind furniture where
- Cobwebs to be removed.
- Hard floors to be mopped (when the floors are suitable for mopping).
- All furniture, mirrors, picture frames, to be dusted and polished.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windowsills to be wiped down.
- All doors and tops of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be wiped.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture /storage units to be cleaned inside and out.
Frequently Asked Questions about Our End of Tenancy Cleaning
The price for an end of tenancy cleaning mainly depends on the size of the property (standard studio, one-bedroom flat, three-bedroom house/flat, etc.) and the state of the house at the end of the tenancy. Naturally, the larger the property, the more expensive it is to clean it. Furthermore, some properties are of course in worse condition than others and this will be taken into account when we provide our quote.
Prices for end of tenancy cleaning vary due to:
a) the size of the premises, the number of floors, the number of bathrooms, and whether therea re additional rooms to be cleaned, e. g. – storage areas, conservatories, additional corridors, etc.
b) whether the premises are unfurnished (rooms are empty) or furnished. We dust, wipe, polish or vacuum every furniture item.
c) additional services the client may requests, such as cleaning of blinds, balcony cleaning or other specific tasks to be completed.
d) adding carpet/upholstery or mattress cleaning.
e) any parking or congestion charges.
Yes, we do. We offer a72hours guarantee of the service when an independent inventory company is involved with the check-in/out inspection. We would like the report to be sent to us so that we can rectify any issues stated in the report as soon as possible.
For any other occasions we expect the client personally to check our work at the end of the while our technicians are still at the premises. We will correct any issues immediately.
We don’t offer a free re-clean when building works have been done or someone has lived in the property between the cleaning and the check-out/in inspection.
No, we provide everything that is needed for the cleaning – detergents, dusters, vacuum cleaners, mops, step ladders, etc.
There is an additional charge for professional carpet cleaning. The price depends on the number and size of the rooms we must clean, whether they are empty or there is furniture in the rooms, the number of the flights of stairs, landings, and any additional areas we must clean – hallway/corridors/dressing rooms, etc. We offer discounts for carpet cleaning when the service is booked together with end of tenancy cleaning.
The expression is used when the carpets, rugs, etc. must be washed, shampooed to remove the ingrained dirt. We use professional hot water extraction machines that spray water and detergent deep into the carpet under high pressure. The machine has powerful vacuums which suck back the dissolved dirt, leaving the carpets slightly wet at the end. Standard hoovers remove the dust and dirt from the surface. Carpet cleaning machines clean in-depth and extract the dirt, bacteria, and mites not only from the surface but inside the carpet too.
Yes, we can do that.
It is good to keep in the mind the following:
• Any external cleaning (outside windows, balconies, porches, patios, gardens, etc.) at the premises is not included in the standard pack for pre/end of tenancy cleaning.
• Any rubbish removal is not included in the standard pack.
• The cleaning of any tall Velux windows, skylights, other tall windows, or any tall light fittings and chandeliers, etc. is not included.
• Washing/cleaning of walls and ceilings is not included in the standard package. We can remove only occasional marks from the walls if the paint permits.
• Removing mould from walls and ceilings not included in the standard package.
• The cleaning of conservatories, utility rooms, garages, etc. is not included in the standard package. This can be done on request.
• Removal of wax and stickers is not included in the standard package.
• Washing of any cutlery, utensils and tableware is not included in the standard package.