End of tenancy cleaning Morden
Why you Should Book our End of Tenancy Cleaning Service
Quality, Professionalism, Value and Experience
Wimbledon Cleaning Services is offering reliable and efficient end of tenancy cleaning in Morden at fair rates. We have more than 10 years of experience in the fields of domestic and commercial cleaning. During this period, we’ve established many healthy relationships with our clients who have entrusted us with the maintenance of their property. We perform all tasks with perfection, so the clients expect nothing less than excellence from us!
During the end of the tenancy, there are usually many things that must be done by both the landlord and the tenant. Moving out means that the tenant must leave the property move the stuff to the new location. The landlord must search for new tenants and prepare the property for them. We help with taking care of the properties during this busy time. Our services are often booked by landlords and estate agencies who want to present the houses and flats in proper condition to their potential tenants or buyers. We clean the properties to the highest possible level to make sure they are presentable. Many tenants trust us and use our service to receive their deposit back from the landlords at the end of the tenancy. Our cleaners leave everything spotless and prepare the property for the most thorough landlord inspection.
Regardless of the reason you need our end of tenancy cleaning service, you must rest assured that everything will be perfectly done! Our client’s satisfaction is our number one priority, and we won’t stop working until we achieve it!
What are the Main Benefits of Booking Us?
Easy to book and clear from beginning to end
When we take a job, we make sure it is done completely and perfectly from beginning to end. We start with sending the necessary information about our service at the beginning and detailed quote of what is included. The clients know exactly what to expect for their money. We don’t hide any details about the cleaning, the price, payment, etc. and we are happy to answer any questions about the cleaning. Our main aim is to make things easy both for the clients and for us too. We completely understand that moving in or out of a property is challenging and requires good organization of dealing with the removal company, the cleaners, the estate agency, the inventory company, etc. We try to reduce the stress from our side and make everything clear and simple. We have years of experience and have worked around the inventory clerks, removal men, etc., estate agencies staff. We can collect and return the keys from estate agencies offices, and this save time to our clients to travel to Morden and back when they already moved far from the area.
Our clients don’t need to worry about providing any cleaning materials or making additional bookings for oven or carpet cleaning. We have everything we need to clean a property. Oven cleaning is always included in the price. If you wish, we’ll clean the carpets with our professional carpet cleaning machines.
How We Work
Always excellent quality
We have been providing high standard end of tenancy cleaning in Morden area since 2011 and do hundreds of jobs each year. Our professional cleaners are experienced and know how to organize their work, where to pay attention and what cleaning materials to use to achieve best results. They clean every room and everything from the lights on the ceiling and cobwebs in the corners to the skirting boards and floors. We put a great deal of efforts into our work and never leave things until we are completely sure everything is clean. This is why our clients have no problems with their check in or out inspections.
We undertake very detailed cleaning in every room in the property, but usually the kitchen and bathrooms are the rooms that require the most efforts and professional knowledge of how to do things. Therefore, we pay extra attention to kitchens and bathrooms. These are usually the areas where we spend most of our time. Even kitchens that are regularly cleaned, build up grime and grease over the years, and this can be extremely challenging to get rid of. So, if you book us, you will get your kitchen appliances thoroughly cleaned, including the oven, within the quoted price.
Like the kitchen, the bathroom tends to present challenges, in this case mould, limescale. We use special cleaning solutions and equipment to make sure everything is disinfected and cleaned, limescale deposits and mould removed as much as possible, and the toilet is cleaned and disinfected too. We never compromise on hygiene and cleanliness.
Need Help with Cleaning your Carpets, Rugs, or Sofas?
The client can add carpet or upholstery cleaning to the standard cleaning package, and we will arrange the carpet cleaner to take care of the carpets or upholstery. We use professional carpet cleaning machines and chemicals and many different stain removers to make sure the carpets are cleaned as thoroughly as possible. The machines spray deep into the carpets cleaning detergents and vacuums back the extracted dirt. The method is known as “steam cleaning” as well. That is the best way the carpets to be cleaned and disinfected at the same time.
You can combine your end of tenancy cleaning with:
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Type of flat
Price (excl. Carpet Cleaning)
Price (incl. Carpet Cleaning)
1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom flat
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
4 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
*Additional fee for parking and congestion charge might be applied
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Specifications We Follow
- We clean, disinfect, and polish the kitchen tops, wall tiles and splashbacks.
- We wipe and disinfect the kitchen cabinets and drawers inside and out and their top.
- We clean, remove the limescale and polish the sink and taps.
- We clean the oven inside and out (inside top excluded) to remove all built up grease; oven shelves and one oven tray cleaning is included too.
- We clean the hob and pan supporters.
- We clean the hood externally and remove grime from extractor and filters where possible.
- We clean the fridge/freezer removing all grime, mildew, and food deposits.
- We clean washing machine externally (exposed parts). Clean rubber around the door. Clean soap drawer.
- We clean dishwasher inside (filters) and out (exposed parts).
- We clean tumble dryer filters and outside.
- We clean microwave inside and out. We clean the small kitchen appliances externally (kettle, toaster)
- We clean, disinfect and polish the bins.
- We clean and polish wall tiles, removing the limescale deposits.
- We de-scale shower screens and polish.
- We clean, disinfect and polish bath, basins, taps and shower fittings, removing the limescale deposits as much as possible.
- Toilet to be de-scaled and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Bathroom cabinets to be cleaned/disinfected inside and out.
- Towel rail to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be vacuumed and mopped. Carpets to be hoovered.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
General and Bedrooms
- Dusting throughout, including light fittings and shades, light switches, and sockets, skirting boards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- Carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture where
- Cobwebs to be removed.
- Hard floors to be mopped (when the floors are suitable for mopping).
- All furniture, mirrors, picture frames, to be dusted and polished.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windowsills to be wiped down.
- All doors and tops of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be wiped.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture /storage units to be cleaned inside and out.
Frequently Asked Questions about Our End of Tenancy Cleaning
The price for an end of tenancy cleaning mainly depends on the size of the property (standard studio, one-bedroom flat, three-bedroom house/flat, etc.) and the state of the house at the end of the tenancy. Naturally, the larger the property, the more expensive it is to clean it. Furthermore, some properties are of course in worse condition than others and this will be taken into account when we provide our quote.
Prices for end of tenancy cleaning vary due to:
a) the size of the premises, the number of floors, the number of bathrooms, and whether therea re additional rooms to be cleaned, e. g. – storage areas, conservatories, additional corridors, etc.
b) whether the premises are unfurnished (rooms are empty) or furnished. We dust, wipe, polish or vacuum every furniture item.
c) additional services the client may requests, such as cleaning of blinds, balcony cleaning or other specific tasks to be completed.
d) adding carpet/upholstery or mattress cleaning.
e) any parking or congestion charges.
Yes, we do. We offer a72hours guarantee of the service when an independent inventory company is involved with the check-in/out inspection. We would like the report to be sent to us so that we can rectify any issues stated in the report as soon as possible.
For any other occasions we expect the client personally to check our work at the end of the while our technicians are still at the premises. We will correct any issues immediately.
We don’t offer a free re-clean when building works have been done or someone has lived in the property between the cleaning and the check-out/in inspection.
No, we provide everything that is needed for the cleaning – detergents, dusters, vacuum cleaners, mops, step ladders, etc.
There is an additional charge for professional carpet cleaning. The price depends on the number and size of the rooms we must clean, whether they are empty or there is furniture in the rooms, the number of the flights of stairs, landings, and any additional areas we must clean – hallway/corridors/dressing rooms, etc. We offer discounts for carpet cleaning when the service is booked together with end of tenancy cleaning.
The expression is used when the carpets, rugs, etc. must be washed, shampooed to remove the ingrained dirt. We use professional hot water extraction machines that spray water and detergent deep into the carpet under high pressure. The machine has powerful vacuums which suck back the dissolved dirt, leaving the carpets slightly wet at the end. Standard hoovers remove the dust and dirt from the surface. Carpet cleaning machines clean in-depth and extract the dirt, bacteria, and mites not only from the surface but inside the carpet too.
Yes, we can do that.
It is good to keep in the mind the following:
• Any external cleaning (outside windows, balconies, porches, patios, gardens, etc.) at the premises is not included in the standard pack for pre/end of tenancy cleaning.
• Any rubbish removal is not included in the standard pack.
• The cleaning of any tall Velux windows, skylights, other tall windows, or any tall light fittings and chandeliers, etc. is not included.
• Washing/cleaning of walls and ceilings is not included in the standard package. We can remove only occasional marks from the walls if the paint permits.
• Removing mould from walls and ceilings not included in the standard package.
• The cleaning of conservatories, utility rooms, garages, etc. is not included in the standard package. This can be done on request.
• Removal of wax and stickers is not included in the standard package.
• Washing of any cutlery, utensils and tableware is not included in the standard package.