End of tenancy cleaning New Malden
Why you Should Book our End of Tenancy Cleaning Service
Punctuality, Experience, Excellent Value and High Cleaning Standards
Do you need fast and efficient end of tenancy cleaning in New Malden at fair rates? If you do, then you are in the right place! Wimbledon Cleaning Services is a professional cleaning company with more than 10 years of experience in the fields of commercial and domestic cleaning.
We offer a great variety of high-quality cleaning services in the Southwest London area. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is one of the most popular ones among our clients. Many local landlords and estate agencies have entrusted us with the maintenance of their rental properties. They want it to be in the perfect state when a new tenant moves in. Many estate agencies in the area also use our services to prepare the properties they are selling for the inspections of potential buyers.
We understand how important the first impression of a certain property can be for the new home seekers and are putting our best effort into this. Finally, many tenants themselves use our services as they want to get back their deposits when they are moving out. We always make sure to prepare the property even for the most thorough landlord’s inspection.
What are the Main Benefits of Booking Us?
Simple and clear from beginning to end
When we take a job, we make sure it is done completely and perfectly from beginning to end. We will send you the necessary information about our service at the beginning, so you’ll know exactly what to expect for your money. We’ll never mislead you nor hide any details about the cleaning, the price, payment, etc. Our main aim is to make things easy both for the clients and for us too. We completely understand that moving in or out of a property requires good organization of the whole process involving the removal company, the cleaners, the estate agency, the inventory company, etc. We try to reduce the stress from our side and make everything clear and simple. Not only that, but, when necessary, we’ll give you advice on how to proceed with the booking or organize the cleaning, etc. We have years of experience and have worked around the inventory clerks, removal men, etc. over the years.
You don’t need to worry about providing any cleaning materials or making additional bookings for oven or carpet cleaning. We have everything that we need to clean your property. Oven cleaning is always included in the price. If you wish, we’ll clean the carpets with our professional carpet cleaning machines.
How We Work
No compromise on quality
Our cleaners are highly dedicated to their work professionals. They have years of work experience. Our staff is super friendly and is always at your disposal. Our service covers the entire property. We clean every room and corner in the houses and pay attention to the smallest details.
We put a great deal of efforts into our work and never leave things until we are completely sure everything is clean. Therefore our clients have no problems with their check in or out inspections. We undertake very detailed cleaning in every room in the property and spend a lot of time in the kitchens and bathrooms. Usually, these rooms require the most efforts and professional knowledge of how to do things. Even kitchens, that are regularly cleaned, build up grime and grease over the years, and this can be extremely challenging to get rid of. So, if you book us, you will get your kitchen appliances thoroughly cleaned, including the oven, within the quoted price.
Like the kitchen, the bathroom tends to present challenges, in this case mould, limescale. We use special cleaning solutions and equipment to make sure everything is disinfected and cleaned, limescale deposits and mould removed as much as possible, and the toilet is cleaned and disinfected too. We never compromise on hygiene and cleanliness. We always check the cleaning at the end to make sure nothing is missed. It is unlikely to be asked for a re-clean and that is the reason our clients to rate us with the highest five stars on Google.
Need Help with Cleaning your Carpets, Rugs, or Sofas?
Don’t hesitate to ask us about our excellent carpet and upholstery cleaning service. You can simply add it to the standard cleaning package, and we will arrange our carpet cleaner to take care of the carpets or upholstery in the property. Our professional carpet cleaning machines and chemicals are strong enough to clean the carpets and remove the dirt and dust mites and at same time environmentally safe. We always make sure the carpets are cleaned as thoroughly as possible.
You can combine your end of tenancy cleaning with:
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Type of flat
Price (excl. Carpet Cleaning)
Price (incl. Carpet Cleaning)
1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom flat
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
4 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
*Additional fee for parking and congestion charge might be applied
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Specifications We Follow
- All work surfaces to be cleaned, disinfected, and polished.
- All kitchen cupboards and drawers to be cleaned inside and out, including their top.
- The sink and taps to be cleaned, limescale removed and polished.
- Wall tiles/splash back to be cleaned and polished.
- Oven to be cleaned internally (inside top excluded) to remove all built up grease; exterior also cleaned and polished.
- Clean externally and remove grime from extractor and filters where possible.
- Clean fridge/freezer removing all grime, mildew, and food deposits.
- Clean washing machine externally (exposed parts). Clean rubber around the door. Clean soap drawer.
- Clean dishwasher inside (filters) and out (exposed parts).
- Clean tumble dryer inside and out (exposed parts).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle and toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned, and polished.
- Wall tiles cleaned and polished.
- Bath, basin, taps and shower fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- All soap and shampoo, to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Bathroom cabinets to be cleaned/disinfected inside and out.
- Floors to be vacuumed and mopped. Carpets to be hoovered.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
General and Bedrooms
- Dusting throughout, including light fittings and shades, light switches, and sockets, skirting boards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- Carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture where
- Cobwebs to be removed.
- Hard floors to be mopped (when the floors are suitable for mopping).
- All furniture, mirrors, picture frames, to be dusted and polished.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windowsills to be wiped down.
- All doors and tops of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be wiped.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture /storage units to be cleaned inside and out.
Frequently Asked Questions about Our End of Tenancy Cleaning
The price for an end of tenancy cleaning mainly depends on the size of the property (standard studio, one-bedroom flat, three-bedroom house/flat, etc.) and the state of the house at the end of the tenancy. Naturally, the larger the property, the more expensive it is to clean it. Furthermore, some properties are of course in worse condition than others and this will be taken into account when we provide our quote.
Prices for end of tenancy cleaning vary due to:
a) the size of the premises, the number of floors, the number of bathrooms, and whether therea re additional rooms to be cleaned, e. g. – storage areas, conservatories, additional corridors, etc.
b) whether the premises are unfurnished (rooms are empty) or furnished. We dust, wipe, polish or vacuum every furniture item.
c) additional services the client may requests, such as cleaning of blinds, balcony cleaning or other specific tasks to be completed.
d) adding carpet/upholstery or mattress cleaning.
e) any parking or congestion charges.
Yes, we do. We offer a72hours guarantee of the service when an independent inventory company is involved with the check-in/out inspection. We would like the report to be sent to us so that we can rectify any issues stated in the report as soon as possible.
For any other occasions we expect the client personally to check our work at the end of the while our technicians are still at the premises. We will correct any issues immediately.
We don’t offer a free re-clean when building works have been done or someone has lived in the property between the cleaning and the check-out/in inspection.
No, we provide everything that is needed for the cleaning – detergents, dusters, vacuum cleaners, mops, step ladders, etc.
There is an additional charge for professional carpet cleaning. The price depends on the number and size of the rooms we must clean, whether they are empty or there is furniture in the rooms, the number of the flights of stairs, landings, and any additional areas we must clean – hallway/corridors/dressing rooms, etc. We offer discounts for carpet cleaning when the service is booked together with end of tenancy cleaning.
The expression is used when the carpets, rugs, etc. must be washed, shampooed to remove the ingrained dirt. We use professional hot water extraction machines that spray water and detergent deep into the carpet under high pressure. The machine has powerful vacuums which suck back the dissolved dirt, leaving the carpets slightly wet at the end. Standard hoovers remove the dust and dirt from the surface. Carpet cleaning machines clean in-depth and extract the dirt, bacteria, and mites not only from the surface but inside the carpet too.
Yes, we can do that.
It is good to keep in the mind the following:
• Any external cleaning (outside windows, balconies, porches, patios, gardens, etc.) at the premises is not included in the standard pack for pre/end of tenancy cleaning.
• Any rubbish removal is not included in the standard pack.
• The cleaning of any tall Velux windows, skylights, other tall windows, or any tall light fittings and chandeliers, etc. is not included.
• Washing/cleaning of walls and ceilings is not included in the standard package. We can remove only occasional marks from the walls if the paint permits.
• Removing mould from walls and ceilings not included in the standard package.
• The cleaning of conservatories, utility rooms, garages, etc. is not included in the standard package. This can be done on request.
• Removal of wax and stickers is not included in the standard package.
• Washing of any cutlery, utensils and tableware is not included in the standard package.