End of tenancy cleaning Putney
Why to Book our End of Tenancy Cleaning Service Putney
Experience, Professionalism, Excellent Quality, Value
Are you looking for a fast and reliable end of tenancy cleaning in Putney, London area? Then look no further, you are in the right place. Wimbledon Cleaning Services is a professional cleaning company with more than 10 years’ experience in providing excellent end of tenancy or moving in/ out cleaning services in SW London. If you are looking to rent out or sell your property, you must know how important it is to present it in a perfect condition to your potential tenants or buyers. We have the necessary experience to do that. We are the right choice for every tenant, who wants to get their deposit back. We know how to work and prepare the property for the most thorough landlord or estate agency inspection! We enjoy our work, and we always go an extra mile for our clients, no matter whether we clean a small studio flat or a big house. Regardless of the reason you require professional cleaning and the current state of the property, we guarantee to leave it sparkling clean
What are the Main Benefits of Booking Us?
Straightforward and uncomplicated from beginning to end
We make sure every job we take is done completely and perfectly from beginning to end. We send the necessary information about our service at the beginning, so the clients know exactly what to expect for their money. We give as much information as possible about the cleaning, the price, payment, etc. Our main aim is to make things easy both for the clients and for us too. We know that moving in or out of a property requires good organization of the whole process involving the removal company, the cleaners, the estate agency, the inventory company, etc. We try to reduce the stress from our side and make everything clear and simple. Not only that, but, when necessary, we’ll give you advice on how to proceed with the booking or organize the cleaning, how long it can take, etc. We have years of experience and have worked around the inventory clerks, removal men, etc. We collect or return the keys to an estate agency when the client is not able to let us in the property.
We provide all cleaning materials. There is no need the client to worry about booking another company to clean the oven or carpets in the property. We do that. Oven cleaning is always included in the price. We clean professionally carpets, rugs, mattresses, or sofas with our professional carpet/upholstery cleaning machines when the client requires the service. So, we can do everything to leave the property clean and fresh at the end.
How We Work
Our cleaners clean every room and everything from the doors and windows to the skirting boards and floors. We wipe and polish every table, chair, wardrobe, etc. and never leave things half cleaned. This is why our clients have no problems with their check in or out inspections.
We spend a lot of time in every room. Kitchen and bathrooms are the rooms that require the most efforts and professional knowledge of how to do things. Even kitchens that are regularly cleaned, build up grime and grease over the years, and this can be extremely challenging to get rid of. So, if you book us, you will get not only your kitchen cabinets thoroughly cleaned, but all white goods too, including the oven, within the quoted price.
Like the kitchen, the bathroom tends to present challenges, in this case mould or limescale. We use special cleaning solutions and equipment to make sure everything is disinfected and cleaned, limescale deposits and mould removed as much as possible, and the toilet is cleaned and disinfected too. We never compromise on hygiene and cleanliness.
Need Help with Cleaning your Carpets, Rugs, or Sofas?
We will clean professionally the carpets or upholstery when the client adds carpet or upholstery cleaning to the standard cleaning package. We use professional carpet cleaning machines (hot water cleaning or “steam cleaning”) and chemicals from leading professional carpet cleaning brands as Prochem or Ashbys. We have many different stain removers to make sure the carpets are cleaned as thoroughly as possible. Our machines are with strong power pumps and vacuums for excellent carpet cleaning results.
You can combine your end of tenancy cleaning with:
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Type of flat
Price (excl. Carpet Cleaning)
Price (incl. Carpet Cleaning)
1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom flat
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
4 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
*Additional fee for parking and congestion charge might be applied
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Specifications We Follow
- We clean, disinfect, and polish the worktops, wall tiles, splashbacks.
- We clean inside and out the kitchen cupboards and drawers. This includes the kitchen cabinets top.
- We clean, disinfect, and polish the sink and taps.
- We clean the oven internally (inside top excluded) to remove all built up grease, exterior also cleaned and polished. Oven racks and the tray will be cleaned too.
- We clean externally and remove grime from extractor and filters, where possible.
- We clean the fridge/freezer removing all grime, mildew, and food deposits.
- We clean the washing machine externally (exposed parts), the rubber around the door and soap drawer.
- We clean the dishwasher inside (filters) and out (exposed parts).
- We clean the tumble dryer filters and exposed parts.
- We clean the exterior of all small appliances including the kettle and toaster
- We clean the microwave inside and out.
- We clean, disinfect, and polish the bins.
- We clean, de-scale, and polish the wall tiles.
- We clean and de-scale the shower screens.
- We clean, de-scale and polish the bath, basin, taps and shower fittings.
- We disinfect, de-scaled and clean the toilet to be de-scaled. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- We clean and polish the mirrors.
- We clean/disinfect the bathroom cabinets inside and out.
- We vacuum and mop the floor. Carpets to be hoovered.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
General and Bedrooms
- We dust all the surfaces and furniture items, including light fittings and shades, light switches, and sockets, skirting boards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- We remove the cobwebs.
- We vacuum the floors and mop hard floors, moving the furniture, when possible.
- All mirrors, picture frames, to be dusted and polished.
- We clean windows internally including the frames and windowsills.
- We dust, wipe the skirting boards.
- All doors and tops of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be wiped.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture /storage units/wardrobes, etc. to be cleaned inside and out.
Frequently Asked Questions about Our End of Tenancy Cleaning
The price for the cleaning mainly depends on the size of the property and then on its state. As bigger is the property as expensive is to clean it. The other important factor to consider is the condition of the property. If the property hasn’t been cleaned regularly for months or years and it is in a bad state with dirt built-up over the time, the client should expect that the price will go up.
Prices vary because of:
a) the size of the premises, the number of the floors, the bathrooms, and any additional rooms to be cleaned – storage, utility, conservatory, additional corridors, etc.
b) whether the premises are unfurnished or fully furnished,
c) additional services the client may requests, as blinds cleaning, balcony cleaning or other specific tasks to be completed
d) adding carpet/upholstery or mattress cleaning to the standard end of tenancy package.
e) any parking or congestion charges
Yes, it covers. We know what they expect, and our cleaning meets their requirements. Not only that, but we include oven cleaning to the package and can clean professionally your carpets or upholstery if requested. Not all the companies include oven cleaning in their standard package and sometimes the clients are surprised that they must pay additional charge for oven cleaning.
The client should not compare the work and the time the regular cleaner spends to clean the property with the work and time the professional cleaning team will spend. Most of the domestic cleaners are not trained in end of tenancy cleaning and don’t know what they should clean. The other minus is that they don’t have professional chemicals or equipment and probably will use the chemicals supplied by you. As they are not trained in this kind of cleaning there is a risk for something to be missed or not done properly, which can lead the cleaning to fail the check-out inspection. As a result, you may be asked to arrange a re-clean, or the landlord/the estate agency will do that but at your expense.
The price for end of tenancy is not hourly based. The cleaners work to complete the cleaning to the required standard. The client must give the cleaners enough time to do their job. End of tenancy is not a quick or evening job so make sure there is enough time for the cleaning between the furniture removal and your check-out inspection.
It is good to keep in the mind the following:
• Any external cleaning (outside windows, balconies, porches, patios, gardens, etc.) at the premises is not included in the standard pack for pre/end of tenancy cleaning.
• Any rubbish removal is not included in the standard pack.
• The cleaning of any tall Velux windows, skylights, other tall windows, or any tall light fittings and chandeliers, etc. is not included.
• Washing/cleaning of walls and ceilings is not included in the standard package. We can remove only occasional marks from the walls if the paint permits.
• Removing mould from walls and ceilings not included in the standard package.
• The cleaning of conservatories, utility rooms, garages, etc. is not included in the standard package. This can be done on request.
• Removal of wax and stickers is not included in the standard package.
• Washing of any cutlery, utensils and tableware is not included in the standard package.