End of tenancy cleaning Wandsworth
Why it is Worth to Book our Wandsworth End of Tenancy Cleaning Service
Professionalism, Effectiveness, Punctuality and Excellent Value
If you are moving out from a rented property or are a landlord who is renting out, or you are thinking to sell your house and you need a reliable company for end of tenancy cleaning in Wandsworth, then you are in the right place! Wimbledon Cleaning Services is a local professional cleaning company that is well known in the area for its excellent professional end of tenancy cleaning service.
We have been working with many tenants, landlords and estate agencies in SW London since 2011 and do hundreds of jobs each year for the residents and estate agencies in the area. We know how important it is for our clients to present their properties in perfect condition to the potential buyers and tenants. We also know that it is important for the tenants to receive their deposits back at the end of their tenancy. We don’t let our clients down and we take our jobs seriously. We always go extra mile to make sure the property is cleaned to perfection, and it will pass the most detailed inspection.
What are the Main Benefits of Booking Us?
Easy to book and clear from beginning to end
When we take a job, we make sure it is done completely and perfectly from beginning to end. We will send you the necessary information about our service at the beginning, so you’ll know exactly what to expect for your money. We’ll never mislead you nor hide any details about the cleaning, the price, payment, etc. We’ll answer honestly on your questions. Our main aim is to make things easy both for the clients and for us too. We completely understand that moving in or out of a property requires good organization of the whole process involving the removal company, the cleaners, the estate agency, the inventory company, etc. We try to reduce the stress from our side and make everything clear and simple to the potential clients. Not only that, but, when necessary, we’ll give you advice on how to proceed with the booking or organize the cleaning, etc. We have experience and have worked around the inventory clerks, removal men, etc. over the years.
You don’t need to worry about providing any cleaning materials or making additional bookings for oven or carpet cleaning. We have everything, that we need to clean your property. Oven cleaning is always included in the price. If you wish, we’ll clean the carpets with our professional carpet cleaning machines too.
How We Work
Clean to perfection
Our end of tenancy cleaning service covers the entire property. There isn’t a job too big or small for us. We make sure that all tasks are perfectly done, without exception. We clean every room and every corner; we pay attention to the smallest details too. We begin our work with proper inspection of the problematic areas, especially kitchens and bathrooms because of the cooking and permanent exposure to hard water and moisture. Grease, grime, mould, limescale deposits – that is what we need to remove to restore the initial look of the surfaces, tops, cabinets, white goods. We use professional chemicals that are safe for the environment but strong enough to remove the stubborn dirt and stains.
Our work is done only once the client is happy with the results, so don’t expect anything less than perfection from us! Not only that, but we offer a free re-clean guarantee for 72 hours after the cleaning when an independent check-out inspection follows our work.
Wimbledon Cleaning Services is here to take good care for your property! Don’t hesitate and book our cleaners now!
Need Help with Cleaning your Carpets, Rugs, or Sofas?
Simply add carpet or upholstery cleaning to the standard cleaning package and we will arrange our carpet cleaner to take care of the carpets or upholstery. Our professional carpet cleaning machines are powerful and strong, and they clean and dry the carpets as much as possible. We use only special carpet and upholstery cleaning chemicals that are safe for cleaning wool or synthetic carpets. They are environmentally safe to be used in houses with children or pets. We have many different stain removers to make sure the carpets are cleaned as thoroughly as possible.
You can combine your end of tenancy cleaning with:
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Type of flat
Price (excl. Carpet Cleaning)
Price (incl. Carpet Cleaning)
1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom flat
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
4 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
*Additional fee for parking and congestion charge might be applied
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Specifications We Follow
- All work surfaces, wall tiles and splash back to be cleaned, disinfected, and polished.
- All kitchen cupboards and drawers to be cleaned inside and out, including their top.
- The sink and taps to be cleaned, limescale removed and polished.
- Oven to be cleaned internally (inside top excluded) to remove all built up grease, exterior also cleaned and polished. Oven racks and tray to be cleaned too.
- Clean externally and remove grime from extractor and filters where possible.
- Clean fridge/freezer internally including shelves and drawers, removing all grime, mildew, and food deposits. Clean the exterior.
- Clean washing machine externally (exposed parts). Clean rubber around the door. Clean soap drawer.
- Clean dishwasher inside (filters) and out (exposed parts).
- Clean tumble dryer inside and out (exposed parts).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle and toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Wall tiles cleaned and polished.
- Bath, basin, taps and shower fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned, and polished.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned, and polished.
- All soap and shampoo, to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Bathroom cabinets to be cleaned/disinfected inside and out.
- Floors to be vacuumed and mopped. Carpets to be hoovered.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
General and Bedrooms
- Dusting throughout, including light fittings and shades, light switches, and sockets, skirting boards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- Carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture where
- Cobwebs to be removed.
- Hard floors to be mopped (when the floors are suitable for mopping).
- All furniture, mirrors, picture frames, to be dusted and polished.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windowsills to be wiped down.
- All doors and tops of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be wiped.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture /storage units to be cleaned inside and out.
Frequently Asked Questions about Our End of Tenancy Cleaning
The price for an end of tenancy cleaning mainly depends on the size of the property (standard studio, one-bedroom flat, three-bedroom house/flat, etc.) and the state of the house at the end of the tenancy. Naturally, the larger the property, the more expensive it is to clean it. Furthermore, some properties are of course in worse condition than others and this will be considered when we provide our quote.
We need to know about:
a) the size of the premises, the number of floors, the number of reception rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, and whether there are additional rooms to be cleaned, e. g. – storage areas, conservatories, additional corridors, utility rooms, etc.
b) whether the premises are unfurnished (rooms are empty) or furnished. We dust, wipe, polish or vacuum every furniture item which takes time.
c) additional services the client may requests, such as cleaning of blinds, balcony cleaning or other specific tasks to be completed.
d) adding carpet/upholstery or mattress cleaning.
e) any parking or congestion charges.
Yes, we do. We offer a 72 hours guarantee of the service when an independent inventory company is involved with the check-in/out inspection. We would like the report to be sent to us so that we can rectify any issues stated in the report as soon as possible.
For any other occasions we expect the client personally to check our work at the end of the while our technicians are still at the premises. We will correct any issues immediately.
We don’t offer a free re-clean when building works have been done or someone has lived in the property between the cleaning and the check-out/in inspection.
No, we provide everything that is needed for the cleaning – detergents, dusters, vacuum cleaners, mops, step ladders, etc.
There is an additional charge for professional carpet cleaning. The price depends on the number and size of the rooms we must clean, whether they are empty or there is furniture in the rooms, the number of the flights of stairs, landings, and any additional areas we must clean – hallway/corridors/dressing rooms, etc. We offer discounts for carpet cleaning when the service is booked together with end of tenancy cleaning.
The expression is used when the carpets, rugs, etc. must be washed, shampooed to remove the ingrained dirt. We use professional hot water extraction machines that spray water and detergent deep into the carpet under high pressure. The machine has powerful vacuums which suck back the dissolved dirt, leaving the carpets slightly wet at the end. Standard hoovers remove the dust and dirt from the surface. Carpet cleaning machines clean in-depth and extract the dirt, bacteria, and mites not only from the surface but inside the carpet too.
Yes, we can do that.
It is good to keep in the mind the following:
• Any external cleaning (outside windows, balconies, porches, patios, gardens, etc.) at the premises is not included in the standard pack for pre/end of tenancy cleaning.
• Any rubbish removal is not included in the standard pack.
• The cleaning of any tall Velux windows, skylights, other tall windows, or any tall light fittings and chandeliers, etc. is not included.
• Washing/cleaning of walls and ceilings is not included in the standard package. We can remove only occasional marks from the walls if the paint permits.
• Removing mould from walls and ceilings not included in the standard package.
• The cleaning of conservatories, utility rooms, garages, etc. is not included in the standard package. This can be done on request.
• Removal of wax and stickers is not included in the standard package.
• Washing of any cutlery, utensils and tableware is not included in the standard package.