End of tenancy cleaning Tooting
Why you Should Book our End of Tenancy Cleaning Service
Efficiency, Punctuality, Excellent Quality and Value
Wimbledon Cleaning Services is offering excellent end of tenancy cleaning in Tooting, London at a reasonable price. We have more than 10 years of experience in fields of professional cleaning, and we are more than ready to take on every task you might have for us. During this period, we’ve built many long-lasting relationships with our customers – landlords, estate agencies, tenants; something we are very proud of. Our number one priority is our clients’ satisfaction, and we won’t stop working until we achieve it! Whether you are a landlord looking for professional cleaning of a rental property to present it in a perfect state to your potential tenants or an estate agency that wants the properties it is selling to be well prepared for the potential buyers, you can count on us to take care of everything.
We understand how important it is for a landlord or an estate agency to present a property in a perfect state to potential tenants or buyers and we always try to make it spotless. Also, many tenants who are moving out book for our service to help them with the cleaning of the property before the final check-out inspection. We know that one of the reasons for lost tenant deposits is the state of the property at the end of the tenancy. This can be easily avoided though because we always go an extra mile for our clients to make sure our cleaning will pass even the most detailed landlord inspection.
Regardless of the reason you require professional cleaning and the current state of the property, we guarantee to leave it polished and sparkling clean.
What are the Main Benefits of Booking Us?
Detailed information and clear from beginning to end
When we take a job, we make sure it is done completely and perfectly from beginning to end. We send detailed information about our service at the beginning, so the client knows what exactly is included in the quoted price and what they to expect for their money. We never mislead our clients nor hide any details about the cleaning, what we do, what we don’t, what we can do for additional fee, the price, payment, etc. Our main aim is to make things easy both for the clients and for us too. We know that moving in or out of a property is not easy and involves the removal company, the cleaners, the estate agency, the inventory company, etc. Good organization of the whole process is important. We try to reduce the stress from our side and make everything clear and simple. Not only that, but, when necessary, we can give some advice on how to proceed with the booking or organize the cleaning, etc. We have years of experience and have worked around the inventory clerks, removal men, etc. over the years.
The clients should not worry about providing any cleaning materials or making additional bookings for oven or carpet cleaning. We have everything that we need to clean a house or a flat. Oven cleaning is always included in the price. We do professional carpet and upholstery cleaning, and the client can simply add the service. We’ll arrange our experienced carpet cleaners to take care of the carpets or sofas, etc. in the house.
How We Work
No compromise on quality
Our team consists of highly capable professionals with years of experience in the field of domestic and commercial cleaning. All our cleaners highly motivated and reliable individuals. They will clean every room and everything from the windows nad doors to corners and skiting boards. We put a great deal of efforts into our work and never leave things until we are completely sure everything is clean. This is why our clients have no problems with their check in or out inspections.
We pay attention to every furniture item in the rooms. We don’t miss the lights and lights switches and sockets, door handles and the smallest details. We pay a lot of attention to the kitchen and bathrooms because that are the are the rooms that require the most efforts and professional knowledge of how to do things. These are usually the areas where we spend most of our time. Even kitchens, that are regularly cleaned, build up grime and grease over the years, and this can be extremely challenging to get rid of. So, if you book us, you will get your kitchen appliances thoroughly cleaned, including the oven, within the quoted price.
Like the kitchen, the bathroom tends to present challenges, in this case mould, limescale. We use special cleaning solutions and equipment to make sure everything is disinfected and cleaned, limescale deposits and mould removed as much as possible, and the toilet is cleaned and disinfected too. We never compromise on hygiene and cleanliness.
Need Help with Cleaning your Carpets, Rugs, or Sofas?
We have professional carpet cleaning machines for hot water extraction cleaning (“steam cleaning”). Our machines are strong and powerful from leading brands as Prochem and Ashbys. We use professional cleaning chemicals and different stain removers that are environmentally safe. The clients just need to add carpet or upholstery cleaning to the standard cleaning package, and we will arrange the carpet cleaner to take care of the carpets or upholstery. In We use professional carpet cleaning machines and chemicals and many different stain removers to make sure the carpets are cleaned as thoroughly as possible.
You can combine your end of tenancy cleaning with:
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Type of flat
Price (excl. Carpet Cleaning)
Price (incl. Carpet Cleaning)
1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom flat
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
4 Bedroom 1 Bathroom flat
*Additional fee for parking and congestion charge might be applied
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Specifications We Follow
- All work surfaces to be cleaned, disinfected, and polished.
- All kitchen cupboards and drawers to be cleaned inside and out, including their top.
- The sink and taps to be cleaned, limescale removed and polished.
- Wall tiles/splash back to be cleaned and polished.
- Oven to be cleaned internally (inside top excluded) to remove all built up grease; exterior also cleaned and polished.
- Clean externally and remove grime from extractor and filters where possible.
- Clean fridge/freezer removing all grime, mildew, and food deposits.
- Clean washing machine externally (exposed parts). Clean rubber around the door. Clean soap drawer.
- Clean dishwasher inside (filters) and out (exposed parts).
- Clean tumble dryer inside and out (exposed parts).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle and toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned, and polished.
- Wall tiles cleaned and polished.
- Bath, basin, taps and shower fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- All soap and shampoo, to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Bathroom cabinets to be cleaned/disinfected inside and out.
- Floors to be vacuumed and mopped. Carpets to be hoovered.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
General and Bedrooms
- Dusting throughout, including light fittings and shades, light switches, and sockets, skirting boards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- Carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture where
- Cobwebs to be removed.
- Hard floors to be mopped (when the floors are suitable for mopping).
- All furniture, mirrors, picture frames, to be dusted and polished.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windowsills to be wiped down.
- All doors and tops of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be wiped.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture /storage units to be cleaned inside and out.
Frequently Asked Questions about Our End of Tenancy Cleaning
The price for an end of tenancy cleaning mainly depends on the size of the property (standard studio, one-bedroom flat, three-bedroom house/flat, etc.) and the state of the house at the end of the tenancy. Naturally, the larger the property, the more expensive it is to clean it. Furthermore, some properties are of course in worse condition than others and this will be considered when we provide our quote.
Prices for end of tenancy cleaning vary due to:
a) the size of the premises, the number of floors, the number of bathrooms, and whether there are additional rooms to be cleaned, e. g. – utility rooms, dressing rooms, conservatories, additional corridors, etc. It is very helpful when the clients send us the floor pan so we can get an idea about the size of the house we need to clean.
b) whether the premises are unfurnished (rooms are empty) or furnished. It takes more time for us to clean a furnished property because we dust, wipe, polish or vacuum every furniture item.
c) additional services the client may requests, such as cleaning of blinds, balcony cleaning or other specific tasks to be completed.
d) adding carpet/upholstery or mattress cleaning.
e) any parking or congestion charges.
Yes, it is. We have a thorough check-list to be completed on each job we do.
Yes, we do. We offer a 72 hours guarantee of the service when an independent inventory company is involved with the check-in/out inspection. We would like the report to be sent to us so that we can rectify any issues stated in the report as soon as possible.
For any other occasions we expect the client personally to check our work at the end of the while our technicians are still at the premises. We will correct any issues immediately.
We don’t offer a free re-clean when building works have been done or someone has lived in the property between the cleaning and the check-out/in inspection.
No, we provide everything that is needed for the cleaning – detergents, dusters, vacuum cleaners, mops, step ladders, etc
There is an additional charge for professional carpet or upholstery cleaning. The price depends on the number and size of the rooms we must clean, whether are empty or there is furniture in the rooms, the number of the flights of stairs, landings, and any additional areas we must clean – hallway/corridors/dressing rooms, etc. We offer discounts for carpet cleaning when the service is booked together with end of tenancy cleaning.
Yes, we can do that.
It is good to keep in the mind the following:
• Any external cleaning (outside windows, balconies, porches, patios, gardens, etc.) at the premises is not included in the standard pack for pre/end of tenancy cleaning.
• Any rubbish removal is not included in the standard pack.
• The cleaning of any tall Velux windows, skylights, other tall windows, or any tall light fittings and chandeliers, etc. is not included.
• Washing/cleaning of walls and ceilings is not included in the standard package. We can remove only occasional marks from the walls if the paint permits.
• Removing mould from walls and ceilings not included in the standard package.
• The cleaning of conservatories, utility rooms, garages, etc. is not included in the standard package. This can be done on request.
• Removal of wax and stickers is not included in the standard package.
• Washing of any cutlery, utensils and tableware is not included in the standard package.