Wimbledon Cleaning Services is the trading name of Wimbledon Cleaning Services Ltd and is registered at 112 Morden Road, Wimbledon, SW19 3BP.
Wimbledon Cleaning Services are committed to protecting your privacy and as such we have taken all the necessary measures to make sure that any information you give us remains private and secure and that your bookings and any personal or payment details are processed with total confidentiality.
We will use this information to provide you with cleaning service, to notify you about changes to our service, to keep our website safe and secure and to prevent or detect fraud, to provide customer support and to comply with the requirements imposed by law or any court order.
In order to provide you with cleaning services, we will need to hold some basic personal information, such as (but not limited to) your name, address, telephone and email, details of your household or business, information about you or your property revealed in photographs and/or video and/or audio recordings of you or your property and any persons or objects therewith which you provide to us before, during and/or after the provision of the services in accordance with the terms and conditions of the services and any other information that you choose to provide voluntarily, when you:
- submit an enquiry (complete contact/enquiry form) through our website or otherwise provide information via our website;
- correspond or make a booking with us by telephone, post or email or through our website or during our service itself, in which case we will keep a record of that correspondence/booking; or
- subscribe to receive any newsletter we may offer from time to time;
- send feedback to us via our website, by phone, by email or by post;
- respond to our marketing communications;
- report a problem with any of our services
We may use your information to:
- Manage your booking or respond to booking enquiry and to arrange the performance of services by a cleaner/service provider;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have about us or the services;
- to notify you about any changes to our Terms and Conditions or our services, to communicate any information about your booking with you and to send you any account-related information and announcements;
- to ensure that content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and/or device;
- to provide you with information about the services we offer that we feel may interest you by post, telephone, SMS or email. We will send that information by SMS or email only if you have consented to this; or the information is about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous negotiation and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing messages; or after opt-out or unsubscribing you continue to use our services; or where we are permitted to do so by law without consent, for example, if you have provided us with a company email address. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specifically, we will provide your data to the service provider/contractor, who is allocated to provide services to you, for providing those services. This information may include your name, address and contact details; the details about your property and the services you require, your payment details, etc. We will not use any information you have provided without your consent, which should be given either electronically or in writing. In any case, you can be assured that any third-party person or company will adhere to the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations, 2018) regulations. However, we cannot accept responsibility for their actions and they will have their own consent forms.
Your information may be collected via our website, via email or over the telephone. The latter will be followed by a ‘confirmation and consent’ email оr SMS, so you can check the details and information we hold are correct, and you agree to its use in providing you with required cleaning service. If you contact us via our website there will be a ‘consent’ tick-box, as we can no longer assume that in submitting your contact details it indicates that you wish to be put on our database.
You have the Right to be forgotten, which means that you can request that your information is deleted from our database. Simply contact us via email@example.com and it will be acted upon with one calendar month. Similarly, the Right to Access means that you can write to or email us to request to see the information we hold on you – this will be sent electronically again, within one calendar month and we may ask for some identification before releasing the information.
We will not give your information to no one, even a sibling or spouse, or friend without your consent in writing (by SMS or email).
Once you have suspended using our services, we will archive your details and send you the occasional seasonal greeting or informational email, such as bulletins or offers you may be interested in, but we will never sell your data to another company or a person. Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our services.
Cookies and website:
This Policy notice may be updated periodically, and any updates will be dated.
Last update: 22.05.2018